2014 Audit Docs
2. WIB Bylaws (no change)
3. WIB/CLEO agreement (no change)
5. Current Strategic Plan (no change)
8. New or revised Administrative and Programmatic Policies and Procedures (if not provided on LWIA website)
- Conflict of Interest Policy For Contractors (Changed first line from "The One Stop Operator, Youth Service Provider, and/or subcontractor" to "All Contractor(s) and/or sub-contractor(s)"
- Financial Policies and Procedures (Changed retention from 7 to 5 years to match state requirements)
- Training Provider Program Certification Policy (Eliminated Local Policy and adapted State Policy)
- Public Procurement Policy and Procedures (Changed reference of Chain of Command from Deputy Director to Project Administrator)
- Youth Incentives Policy (Revised with contractor to have clearer definitions and ease of use)
9. Fiscal Policies and Procedures (if not provided on LWIA website)
(Changed retention from 7 to 5 years to match state requirements)
11. All WIA Program related Contracts for current program year
- PCCA Adult/DW/One Stop/Business Services - Danville-Pittsylvania Co.
- PCCA Termination Agreement
- PCCA Transition Agreement
- ResCare Adult/DW/One Stop/Business Services - Danville-Pittsylvania Co.
- ResCare Youth
- Patrick County Adult/DW/One Stop/Business Services - Pat. Co.
- Martinsville Henry County Chamber - Business Services
- Danville-Pittsylvania County Chamber - Business Services
12. RFPs for contracts provided in #11
- Youth RFP
- Adult, Dislocated Worker, One Stop & Danville-Pittsylvania County Business Services
- ResCare Response - Youth
- ResCare Response - Adult/DW One Stop
13. MOUs for the current program year
14. Local area monitoring reports and corrective action plans(most recent)
- PCCA Adult/DW Danville
- PCCA Youth In/Out Danville
- PCCA Adult/DW Pittsylvania County
- PCCA Youth In/Out Pittsylvania County
- PCCA Adult/DW Martinsville and Henry County
- PCCA Youth Out Martinsville and Henry County
- HCPS Youth In Martinsville and Henry County
- PCPS Adult/DW Patrick County
- PCPS Youth In/Out Patrick County
15. Cost Allocation Plan / Resource Sharing Agreement for the WIB and One-Stop
17. Listing of WIA expenditures from the General Ledger for the period 7/1/14 – 02/31/15. If this financial report is not used, please provide a listing showing all WIA expenditures for the period to include invoice date, description, funding code, and cost. (to be used be to select a sample of expenditures to review)
18. Inventory Listing (including asset description, cost, date of purchase)
19. Program and Fiscal Overview Questionnaires. Please update last year’s responses with any changes or updates (in different font color).
20. Documentation to support the use of any of Virginia’s approved waivers. (Written request to VCCS, VCCS written approval, etc.).